Sunday, December 5, 2010

My friend's party

This is a blog about my friend's birthday party.It was fun!First,we went to Marina club.Then we went to the adventure zone which is at the 3rd floor.Then, my family went to meet Chris.The party lasted for two hours!The adventure zone has lots of fun stuff to play.After one hour,a announcement came on the loudspeaker. "Please report to Chris party room immediately".We rushed from the play area all the way to the adventure zone party room.The party room has lots of good food to eat.

After a few minutes,the cake arrived.We sang the happy birthday song.Then it was playtime again.We dashed out the party room to play.After that,we went back into the party room to get our goodie bags. Finally,it was time to leave.Bye!I I had a good time today and I hope you enjoy reading this adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must have a great time yesterday..keep up with the writing..